Attendance of all required HSM classes and events.
- School Assignments:
Completion of all required reading. Assignments include submitting weekly Bible summaries and a monthly book report.
- Required Activities:
Attendance of one two-hour set in the House of Prayer each week, participation in at least two weeks of domestic or international outreach trips*, and service in a local church.
- Tuition Payments:
Students eligible for graduation will have shown financial responsibility by having paid all tuition fees in full.
- Godly Character:
Students eligible for graduation will have displayed godly character during the school year.
*If students are not able to attend the international missions trip due to finances this will not keep them from graduating.
- Birthing the Miraculous – Heidi Baker
- Experiencing the Fathers Embrace – Jack Frost
- The Supernatural Ways of Royalty – Kris Vallotton
- God is Good – Bill Johnson
- The Ultimate Treasure Hunt – Kevin Dedmon
- Translating God – Shawn Boltz
- Keep your Love On – Danny Silk
- The Four Loves – C.S. Lewis
- Victorious Eschatology 2nd edition – Harold Eberle & Martin Trench
- Humility (Essential Christian Classics) – Andrew Murray
- The Insanity of God – Nik Ripken
- The Pursuit of God – A.W. Tozer
- Developing the Leader Within You – John C. Maxwell
- Straight Talk to Leaders – Kreider, Smucker, Wissler, Zimmerman
- Seven Mountain Renaissance – Johnny Enlow
- Cosmic Initiative – Jack R. Taylor
- Streams of Living Water – Richard J. Foster